Erica is a native of Crystal Falls. She graduated summa cum laude from Finlandia University and earned her law degree from Thomas M. Cooley Law School. She has a general practice with a diverse background in the law that includes real estate, probate and trust administration, and civil litigation in these areas. She is also trained as a general civil mediator and domestic relations mediator.
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School, J.D., 2010;
- Finlandia University, B.A., summa cum laude, 2007.
- 2011, Michigan;
- 2011, U.S. District Court, Western District of Michigan.
- Marquette County Bar Association;
- State Bar of Michigan.
- Executive Council Member, Young Lawyers Section, State Bar of Michigan (2016);
- President, Marquette County Bar Association (2015-2016);
- Vice President, Finlandia Alumni Board (2013-2018);
- Probate and Estate Planning Certificate (ICLE);
- Member, Real Property Section, State Bar of Michigan;
- Member, Probate and Estate Planning Section, State Bar of Michigan;
- Board of Directors, Zonta Club of Marquette (2013-2015);
- Volunteer Mediator, Marquette-Alger Resolution Service (2011-present);
- Mentor, Northern Michigan University Student Leader Fellowship Program (2011-2015)
- Mediator, general civil mediator, domestic relations, and permanency planning (2010-present).