Patricia E. Davis
Phone: (906) 226-2543
Fax: (906) 226-2819
Trish is Managing Partner of Kendricks Bordeau, P.C. Trish received her undergraduate degree from the University of Wisconsin-Madison and her law degree from William Mitchell College of Law in St. Paul, Minnesota, where she was editor-in-chief of the William Mitchell Law Review. After law school she served as law clerk to the Honorable Steven E. Rau, U.S. District Court for the District of Minnesota, and worked as associate litigator for two Minneapolis-area law firms.
Trish maintains her Wisconsin and Minnesota licensures. She has also been named as a "Rising Star" in Michigan Super Lawyers every year since 2018. Trish's areas of practice include estate planning, probate and trust administration, corporate law, and nonprofit corporations.
- William Mitchell College of Law, J.D., 2011;
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, B.A., 2007.
- 2015, Michigan;
- 2012, U.S. District Court, District of Minnesota;
- 2011, Minnesota;
- 2011, Wisconsin.
- State Bar of Michigan;
- State Bar of Wisconsin.
- Certified ICLE Probate and Estate Planning lawyer;
- Editor-in-Chief, William Mitchell Law Review, (2010-2011);
- Articles Editor, ABA The Business Lawyer (2009-2010).
- Community Foundation of Marquette County (Board Member);
- Marquette County Ambassadors (Ambassador);
- Economic Club of Marquette County (Board Member);
- Marquette Area Community Fund, Community Foundation of Marquette County (Committee Member).