Patrick grew up in Marquette. He received his undergraduate degree from Lawrence University in Appleton, Wisconsin, and law degree from Marquette University Law School in Milwaukee. During law school, Patrick was editor-in-chief of the Marquette Law Review and worked two years as lead research assistant for the dean. He returns to the Upper Peninsula having gained experience as an associate in a large Milwaukee-based law firm.
Patrick maintains his Wisconsin licensure as a member of the State Bar of Wisconsin. Patrick has a general practice with an emphasis on civil litigation, as well as a background in banking, collections, and real estate.
- Marquette University Law School, J.D., cum laude, 2013;
- Lawrence University, B.A., magna cum laude, 2010.
- 2017, U.S. District Court, Eastern and Western Districts of Michigan;
- 2016, Michigan;
- 2013, Wisconsin;
- U.S. District Court, Eastern and Western Districts of Wisconsin;
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 7th Circuit.
- State Bar of Michigan;
- State Bar of Wisconsin.
- Editor-in-Chief, Marquette Law Review, 2012-2013;
- Co-Author, “Ethical Considerations of Representing Multiple Parties in a Bankruptcy”, American Bankruptcy Institute Journal, July 2015;
- Coach, Lawrence University Women’s Hockey (2006-2009) and player, Lawrence University Men’s Hockey (2006-2007).