Suzanne received her undergraduate degree from the University of Michigan and her law degree from Wayne State University. She is a former member of the Representative Assembly for the State Bar of Michigan and of the Membership Services Committee. She is a fellow of the Michigan State Bar Foundation and is a hearing panelist for the Attorney Discipline Board.
Suzanne serves on the board of the Superiorland Soccer Association, and is also a former president and board member for the Superior Upper Peninsula Chapter of the American Red Cross. She has been practicing law in Marquette since 1997 with an emphasis in real estate, corporate, municipal and elder law matters.
- Wayne State University, J.D., 1997;
- University of Michigan, B.A., 1994.
- 1997, Michigan;
- 1997, U.S. District Court, Western District of Michigan.
- Marquette County Bar Association.
- Board Member, Board of Commissioners of the State Bar of Michigan, 2019-present;
- Fellow: Michigan State Bar Foundation;
- Hearing Panelist, State of Michigan Attorney Discipline Board;
- State Bar of Michigan (Member, Representative Assembly, 2004–2010).
- Superiorland Soccer Association (former Board member);
- Northern Michigan University Student Leader Fellowship Program (former Mentor);
- First Presbyterian Church (Member, Bell Choir);
- Superior Upper Peninsula Chapter of the American Red Cross (former president and Board member).