At Kendricks, Bordeau, Adamini, Greenlee & Keefe, P.C., our labor and employment attorneys represent clients in matters such as:
- Labor mediations, arbitrations, administrative matters with the National Labor Relations Board and Michigan Employment Relations Commission;
- Employee Right to Know Act;
- Michigan Employment Security Commission;
- Fair Labor Standards Act;
- State and federal civil rights and disability laws;
- Family and Medical Leave Act;
- Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act (COBRA); and
- Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA).
Labor and employment regulations change constantly. Our attorneys will keep you up-to-date and in compliance, and represent your interests in court and across the bargaining table. For assistance, contact us today.