Estate and Tax Planning
At Kendricks Bordeau, P.C. our estate and tax planning attorneys assist clients with the following matters:
- Preparation of Estate Planning Documents, including:
- Powers of Attorney;
- Revocable and Irrevocable Trusts;
- Planning of transactions with tax implications;
- Preparation and review of documents for qualified and unqualified retirement and other welfare benefit plans; and
- Tax disputes of all types.
Whatever your situation, you can be assured that the attorneys at Kendricks Bordeau, P.C. will help you understand the tax implications of your plans and assist you in creating the most cost-effective solution. We aim to help you avoid or minimize estate taxes and optimize your income tax benefits. To learn how we can help you, contact us today.