Laura is a Marquette native. She received her undergraduate degree from the University of Michigan and her law degree from the University of Wisconsin Law School where she served as editor-in-chief of the Wisconsin Law Review. Laura maintains her Wisconsin licensure as a member of the State Bar of Wisconsin.
Laura serves as a management representative on the board of the U.P. Labor-Management Council and is active in other local and civic organizations. She has also been named as a "Rising Star" in Michigan Super Lawyers. She has a general practice with an emphasis on management-side labor and employment law, business law, real estate, and estate planning.
- University of Wisconsin, J.D., 2000;
- University of Michigan, B.A., with high distinction, 1997.
- 2017, U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Michigan;
- 2006, U.S. District Court, Western District of Michigan;
- 2002, Michigan;
- 2000, Wisconsin.
- Marquette County Bar Association;
- State Bar of Wisconsin and Michigan;
- U.P. Labor-Management Council (Management Board Member, former Co-Chair).
- Phi Beta Kappa;
- Editor-in-Chief, Wisconsin Law Review, 1999-2000;
- Adjunct Professor, Paralegal Studies, Northern Michigan University.
- Shiras Institute (Member, Board of Trustees);
- Peter White Public Library (Member, Art Committee);
- St. Peter Cathedral (Parish Member).