Tami obtained both her undergraduate and law degrees from the University of Michigan. She has been practicing law in Marquette since 1989 and is active in various community organizations. Her areas of practice include health law, nonprofit corporations, employee benefits, and taxation.
- University of Michigan, J.D., 1987;
- University of Michigan, B.A., with distinction, 1984.
- 1988, Michigan;
- 1990, U.S. District Court, Western District of Michigan;
- 2002, U.S. Tax Court.
- Marquette County Bar Association;
- American Health Lawyers Association;
- State Bar of Michigan.
- Northern Michigan University Board of Trustees;
- Northern Michigan University Student Leader Fellowship Program (Mentor);
- Northern Michigan University Business School Dean's Advisory Committee (Member);
- Bay Cliff Health Camp (Board Member);
- Superior Arts Youth Theater (Board Member);
- Diocese of Marquette Finance Council;
- Diocese of Marquette Legacy of Faith (Board Member);
- St. Michael Parish (Committee Member, Lector);
- Father Marquette Schools (Library volunteer).